"Why are we talking about ..cheese?"Uncomprehending,Emily appears lost.
Mission accomplished.
Often, when silliness catches me unawares during conversations, i start spouting out made-up phrases that come to mind.Such a string of words casually spoken with familiar ease thrown into the conversation of say, history, does leave one to pause for a bit, quietly backtracking said conversation in mind in futile attempt to understand how it has come to,in this case, cheese balls.
I do so enjoy leaving dear Emily oh so befuddled.Bask in the look she gives,a mix of a certain degree of awe while struggling to comprehend my words before giving up in exasperation and feigning indifference and understanding instead.
I should switch other forms of entertainment.
I would.Really.
Once I find something that manages to deliver the same dose of nonsensical glee.
As it goes, goose aren't pickled for no reason.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
"Oh don't go making a cheese ball out of it."
as told by hush. at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment